Thursday, February 24, 2011

My thoughts in the Celtics trades...Bad move Danny boy

I am ever so upset right now about something that impacts my life in NO REAL WAY. So I will vent here and move forward.
Today the Celtics traded Kendrick Perkins, Nate Robinson, Semi Erden (I am in no mood to google check the spelling of these names so just roll with me),Marquice Daniels, and Luke something.
KP-Danny said Shaq plays better with our starters. News flash my friend:he is old,older than the big three who are seasoned to say the least. We won a championship with KP, we lost a championship when he went out in the finals. He is a heck of a lot younger than Shaq and could have produced for this team for seasons to come. Shaq's days are numbered.The apparent justification is that KP was gonna leave anyway because an extension could not be agreed upon. They should have kept him, got another ring, and let the cards fall where they may. Our vets and the fans deserve that much.
Nate-He's a showboater and takes poor shots when he should pass and never really understood the cadence of the this team. Good ridden and I wish him the best.
Semi- Has been productive during his minutes this season,if you aren't gonna give someone a chance why bring them to our team to begin with.
Marquice- He's hard on the eyes but gels well and plays his role off the bench. He has played a role in many wins this season.
Luke- I like this kid but we have been fortunate enough not to need much from him so I cannot argue either way in his case.Well yes I can- same thing as Erden, why bring them in and not give them a shot at success.

Our Vets are no more pleased with this decision than I am. KP cried and is moving his family as we speak.

I hope I am wrong and we bring home banner 18 but logic(something obviously missing from the Boston front office) tells me my Big 3 and the best coach in the league will miss out on getting another championship before the time comes to hang up those legendary jerseys. Literal tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment